Monday, March 17, 2008

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! PLEASE

Let me start by saying that if Escom was a man I would
kick him square in the nuts.
Today at about 14:10 the power @ Dominoe went of. Not really any
biggy. We have a generator that we carried outside. We powered 2 computers,
the radio, the lights at the bottom of the counter, the fax/copier/scanner/printer,
the DSL router and my cellphone charger with no problems. But this is not the point.
THE POINT:
It is now 19:40 and I am sitting at home with no power. So that means that I lost 4 hours
of a day thanks to ''the guy I would like to kick in the stinky patch". I realise that moaning
about it is not going to do anything about it so I won't.
O..... the point is this. I will post a picture of the generator n bit later, or tomorrow.
GOOD STUFF. : )

Enjoy your evening.
Remember to wash behind your ears.
www.dominoe.co.za
technical@dominoe.co.za

No comments: