Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dedicated to the one with the LIMP!

Hi all.
Last night (05-04-08) I was given a stern talking to, cause I'm not
updating the Blog on a regulas basis. SORRY!

The last 2 weeks were HECTIC. Sales are starting to climb. And
more and more people are taking notice. Even as far as
Lagos Nigeria. The week that is comming, we are running a
SPECIAL on 4 computers.

THANKS TO THE GUY ON SOME FORUM!
For some reason Dominoe Computers are being discussed in
a gaming forum. And the strange thing is,
I DO'NT KNOW WHO IT IS!
If it is YOU then come in and I will Give you a
FreeBee.(1GB Flash Drive) (It's either that or a hug. You Chose!)

I am thinking of adding a place on the blog where
YOU GUYS can post comments. If you Agree or
Disagree Then go to http://www.dominoe.co.za/
Go to the contact us page And let me know!

That's it for now. I will Update the blog on sundays, cause
we are verry quite. so check back every Monday.

Enjoy the week ahead.

Remember:
Feet are made for walking,
Eskom is made for KICKING IN THE NUTS!

No comments: